Welcome to Shivas the guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

basic guide

Go down

basic guide Empty basic guide

Post  kallude Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:04 am

Hi.. In this class your to main spells r going 2 b fire arrow and lighting bolt i'd recommend lvling these first,and magic training mastery. You will get 2 a certain lvl with these spells and it will tell u need 2 lvl other spells so u can continue 2 lvl fire arrow and lighting bolt, do that untill u can start lighting and fire again.You can do lots of damage with just these spells, all the others spells use up lots of mana way 2 quick so u'll find yourself sitting around waiting 4 your mana 2 regen or spending all your hard earned rupee's on mana potions.Lvl your dark might and wind weapon buffs, whoever your in a party with will thank u 4 it and so will your pet lol.
Get night mare spell to lvl1 u wont need it any higher and lvl life leech as needed..
Here's wot 2 do with nightmare spell, 2 get your life up hit the mob with nightmare then chip him then use life leech. Use it regularly and dont let your life get 2 low cause if nightmare fails there's good chance u'll die.But only do this when soloing u'll understand y if u do it in a party it's pointless.U'll also need corpse mp drain, dont bother with corpse hp drain cause u have life leech. Darkness saver 2 keep the mobs of when your in a party. lvl weakness skin also, i only use it on mob bosses. lvl speedy spell and spell cool time and aviodance expert..
dont bother with deep evasion it doesnt do much.
I use a 2h staff with 2 wisdom stones and 2 vitality stones in it, all my other gear has wisdom and inteligence stones in them.
These spell's and gear set up work well 4 me cause im not a pker..
Just remember we can do alot of damage but we cant take many hits b4 we die,so when in aparty let whoever is tanking smack the mob in the head a couple of times b4 u join in or u'll b dead b4 you get your first swear word out..
All the other spells will come into use when you get 2 a really high lvl so i wouldn't waste your jp on them just yet..if i find a better way 2 do thins i'll let you know. Having said all this the choice is yours of how u want 2 do things so just enjoy the game and have fun..
DEATH IS JUST A DOOR OPENING TO THE NEXT LIFE

Last edited by kallude on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDITIONS)

kallude

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum