Welcome to Shivas the guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dual Dagger Sin

3 posters

Go down

Dual Dagger Sin Empty Dual Dagger Sin

Post  StealthMaster Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Intoduction
On my main I choose to be a Dual Dagger wielding sin because that's what looked most fun to me before playing. While playing I noticed this isn't a bad choise at all. You hit as fast as lightning but the difference is as a sin you strike twice and even more times on the same place.
This is going to be just small most inportant info first, so no worries a more detailed doscription will follow. But if you got wuestions before i post the detailed version feal free to post them her so I can awnser them in detailed post.

Pet Choise
Striders have the lowest p.def of all warriors there for a Blue Pixie is a good choice for if you plan on soloing a lot. If not I suggest a Skeleton becos it's unity makes you hit even faster and that's what you choose Dual daggers for anyway.

Important Skills
Pasive
Assassin Impact (class name is even part of the skillname)
Assassin Weapon Mastery (class name is even part of the skillname)
Dual Blade Expert
Armor Mastery
Avoidence Mastery
Cross Block
Active
Cloak of Shaddows
Bloody Blade

Other Usefull Skills
Pasive
-
Active
Deep Evasion
Oblivion
Concentration
Quick Pace
Sudden Rush
Charge Stab
Dark strike
Head Breaker

I did not mention any actual dual weapon atack skills yet because I'm not far enough to have them tested well.
Only lv 65 JLv 15 at the moment of making this file.
StealthMaster
StealthMaster

Number of posts : 16
Location : Coral the smaller house of the two, just NW of IHeal's house (the bigest of the two).
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Dual Dagger Sin Empty Re: Dual Dagger Sin

Post  Dan's lil Trilly Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:49 am

Introduction
I switched to Dagger & Shield so that I could follow the "Shadow" line of attacks. Assassins are weak with armor, so the shield is offsets this weakness. A Dagger & Shield assassin is more like a cannon than a machine gun. Soloing is easier with a shield. The Shadow line of cards are very cheap, because the vast majority of Assassins duel wield weapons.

Soul Stones:
My favorites for soloing are Strength and Agility. Note that if you attack monsters 20+ levels above you, agility doesn't work very well. If you tend to fight monsters 20+ levels above you, dexterity or heath is a better choice.

Primary Skill: Bloody Blade
I have a +3 Bloody Blade Card with a +7 Dagger. The maximum heal I have gotten (at level 65 with only self buffs) is 900hp. The lower the level of the mob the harder the hit and the more hit points your receive. If you try and use this skill on monster 15+ above you, it does not heal for very much.

Cloak of Shadows:
This skill is required to use the Shadow line of attacks. It is very important to have a +3 or greater card, if you are going to be successful with a sword/dagger and shield. If you do not, this like of attacks will consume too much "Blue Goo." This is a limiting factor. Also note that if you use cloak of shadow while soloing, your pet will get hit.

Shadow Stab:
This skill hits very hard. It does not have an effect.

Shadow Crash:
This skill doesn't hit as hard as Shadow Stab. This attack stuns the monster.

Head Breaker:
This is a good defensive skill. It makes the monster run around while your special attacks recharge.

Deep Evasion:
I use this skill when soloing mini bosses.

Oblivion:
Another skill to avoid being the main tank.

Concentration:
This is a self buff which is similar increasing your dexterity.

Quick Pace:
"Run Away! Retreat!" A good skill when that REALLY big and ugly monster is chasing you. This skill is also good for travel, especially when you are cloaked.

From my perspective, the duel wielding assassin is built for groups. The assassin with a sword and shield is better at soloing. Please note: all the skill attacks seem to be based off the damage of your primary weapon.

Dan's little Trilly

Last edited by Dan's lil Trilly on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

Dan's lil Trilly
Assasin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post  StealthMaster Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:35 am

Gaad explenation of the skills, but you are mistaken on deep Evasion. So I'll put a good discriptin here. Very Happy

Deep Evasion
Increasing your evasion for a short period of time so your dodge rate goes up. Good for when your health is low and want to try finishing that mob your fighting.
StealthMaster
StealthMaster

Number of posts : 16
Location : Coral the smaller house of the two, just NW of IHeal's house (the bigest of the two).
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  IHealNeo1377 Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:39 am

WOW!!! Lots of sin changes. I remember the days when I could kill field bosses solo that were 10 lvls above me as my sin and it barely took anything out of me. But the rule of a sin apparantly is still: KILL FAST OR BE KILLED!!!

By the way Stealth, my house at the Corral may be up for sale soon. I am looking into a house out in PBW and out in Needleleaf Forrest. I'll let you know if I decide to buy either. I'll miss my stable though.
IHealNeo1377
IHealNeo1377

Number of posts : 11
Location : Coral north of Rondo-big house nice stable for my pets
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum