Welcome to Shivas the guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  RID Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Hello all,
RidDickUlus here. I am the old Flatulating Anal Resonating Toothole who spends time with you in Rappelz land. I'm old and eccentric, so get use to it. Don't tell me to Get a life; the one I have is just fine by my standards. Love playing with you guys and gals. For those of you who don't know me already; I tend to let sarcasm run its natural course in me, so take everything I say with a grain of salt. This is sort of a preliminary apology for any politically incorrect thing I might say that may cause you to want to PK me. That's all for now.

The "RID" Cool Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by RID on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Attach Signature)
RID
RID

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  StealthMaster Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Gratz on beind able to atach a signature in only 4 edits.lol! (Don't get mad but I hope the smilie made clear the sarcasm.)
StealthMaster
StealthMaster

Number of posts : 16
Location : Coral the smaller house of the two, just NW of IHeal's house (the bigest of the two).
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction :D

Post  Lixi Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:21 am

Hi, my name is Lixi and I'm typically a politically incorrect redumbdant intellectually decapitated rappelzaholic. I like squishy pets, cheesecake, and the thought of winning millions. I believe that highly organized, energetic overachievers who bounce perkily through life should be tripped up, bound and gagged, and shipped to another planet. Coffee. Oh. My. God. I. Need. Coffee.
Lixi
Lixi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Lenari Fri May 29, 2009 4:29 am

is that turkish coffee lixi? Razz

lenari

Lenari

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-03