Welcome to Shivas the guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Info

+5
Love2Liv
kallude
IHealNeo1377
Nedrage
StealthMaster
9 posters

Go down

Real Life Info Empty Real Life Info

Post  StealthMaster Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:18 pm

In real life I'm doing a study on bachelor level in electronics. This is all piece of cake for me.
And as a little extra I joined a studentsclub where I got a management functio keeping up finances.
Real Life Info Bestuu10
This is the management of my studentsclub and I'm the one on the right.

ps. post something about yourself in real life if you dare.
StealthMaster
StealthMaster

Number of posts : 16
Location : Coral the smaller house of the two, just NW of IHeal's house (the bigest of the two).
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Real Life Info Empty real life

Post  Nedrage Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:45 am

I spent 28 years in the U. S. Airforce 13 and 1/2 years active duty. The rest was int the guard and reserves.
I work at Bunn-o-Matic as a welder, been there for 10 years. I started out playing Advanced Dungeons and Dragons
in the early 80's and fell in love with role-playing games. I have tryed other role-playing games and some for computers but I enjoy being with other people instead of computer A. I.
Nedrage
Nedrage
Soldier

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Real Life Info Empty Re: Real Life Info

Post  IHealNeo1377 Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:20 pm

I am a full time mommy of 3 and am Mrs. Breederecon. When I am not on Rappelz, I like to read when it is quiet at the house, meaning when the munchkins are fast asleep and he is on the road. Oh yes, I enjoy checking on my littlest one's Webkinz everyday like clockwork, whichever one she seems to go crazy over that day.
Although if you ask Mr. Breederecon, he would say I enjoy talking on the phone to my mom and bugging him. (LOL Hon).
I am not 80 like my profile says, but I am not interested in giving out my real birthday, although our anniversary does fall on my birthday.
You know who I am in game, so if you need to find me, just holler at me. As long as I am not in a dp or ta and need some assistance with something in game, please don't hesitate to ask.
IHeal aka Crazy
IHealNeo1377
IHealNeo1377

Number of posts : 11
Location : Coral north of Rondo-big house nice stable for my pets

Back to top Go down

Real Life Info Empty real life

Post  kallude Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:03 am

I was a roof carpenter, but about 3 years ago i fell off a two story roof and broke a few things including my head lol.Now i dont work anymore. Not my fault tho, the gable end wall i was standing on collapsed cause the bricklayer and builder cut corners 2 save money. Cheapskates should have done it rite 2 begin with cause they r still paying 4 it now . This is probly wot my face looked like on the way down affraid lmao

kallude

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Real Life Info Empty Real Life Info

Post  Love2Liv Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Not much to tell. I work and I like to play... hehe I driver a school bus affraid on the week days and I try to play when I can and as much as I can. My online gaming started with the SimsOnline ...etc and now here I am playing Rappelz.
Love2Liv
Love2Liv

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://www.myspace.com/forcesensitivestud

Back to top Go down

Post  Renosuki Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:29 pm

i was working for Help at Home as a homehealth aid but left because of moms (LadyDawn) condition now i stay at home.
I love reading, like mom i have a lot of books, i sometimes take hers to read. cat i love my two tonkanise cats, my moms siamise, my bros old white cat, and my dads little furriness of doom cat. i write fanfiction so that i have something to do and i read the fanfiction of others, i am also trying to write a book as well.

Renosuki

Number of posts : 3

http://www.fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenari Fri May 29, 2009 5:26 am

Hi all, this is Len and like Iheal I am a Mum of 3 kids aged 20 months, 6 and 8. I love playing sport and at the moment am playing in a futsal competition with my husband. I like making cards and playing computer games - My husband got me hooked on rappelz just before my 20 month old was born. I like gardening but the state of my garden would tell you otherwise Smile That is about it - it may seem pretty boring but boy is it busy Smile

lenari

Lenari

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  mlluixedap Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:47 pm

hi folks ....

the names Andy ,i'm a 40 yr old from the u.k,not much to tell you about me ,ermmm,i don't work due to wife's illness so spend a lot of time playing online games,just recently retired from Fallensword(if you know the game i was and am the founder of A.P.O.S)..i'm now slowly getting addicted to Rappelz and play when i can ..

okies enough waffle ..

Hi All !

mlluixedap

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  nericata Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:33 pm

hey my names jesse im 16 DONT PLAY SPORTS cause i dont like them, im pretty awesome if i do say so myself =D
ive been playin rappelz on and off from e4
i love to act and i hope to go to bristols ol vic theature school for college and hope to make a living off that

nericata

Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum